It’s not possible for us to guarantee the number of leads, conversions, or Google rankings that you’ll get as there are several factors that are out of our control:
- Google makes thousands of algorithm changes a year, and while we keep up on industry trends, it would unethical for us to guarantee your website top rankings on Google.
- Any type of guarantee would have to be tied to something measurable that is within our control. For example, if our work brought you in 100 leads that required a salesperson to follow-up on them, the outcome of those calls will vary based on the skills of the salesperson, which is out of our control. We would consider the campaign successful because it generated 100 leads, but leads and conversions are very different, so you may not generate revenue and would consider it a failure.
- Sometimes a buyer is just not ready to say “Yes”. That doesn’t mean they won’t become a customer at some point in the future because our efforts have now made them aware of your product or service. If we had the opportunity to work with you for many years, we’d be in a better position to provide a conversion guarantee as we could then better track the entire customer lifecycle from prospect to customer.
What we can guarantee is this:
- You’ll get a good return on your investment (ROI) to help you grow faster.
- By outsourcing your marketing, we’ll help you save time so you can focus on your customers.
- There will be more awareness of your product or services with our integrated digital marketing packages.